Monday, 18 February 2013

makeup organizers n some makeup stuff

 hi girls
how are you all, i am feeling a bit low today
here is a quick photograph post about my makeup organizers, I have 6 drawers in my vanity table but my growing makeup stash forced me to pick these colorful organizers, I find them in local market, costed 750 PKR each and I think this is not a huge amount if you want to invest for an organizer...

I love this love mug and i use it for keeping my daily use brushes 

 jute mug is very beautiful and handmade it was gifted to me by a friend of mine, black jewelry pot is perfect for keeping my small ear studs in it 

 my blushers,some single eye shadows n highlighters etc 

 few lippies 

 eye stuff, mascaras,jumbo pencils,liners,kajals,brow products etc

 my lash collection 

 foundations,powders, concealers etc 

 my lip gloss collection 


tell me how you organize your makeup stuff 
see yaa
^_^

14 comments:

  1. nice organisers and collection sahar !!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the multicolored drawers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I was thinking about getting something like this. The price is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome back on my blog, thanx sara n sure they are perfect in storage

      Delete
  4. I love having makeup organizers! These drawers are so cute! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great way to organize makeup. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also want to get something but i think they take huge space

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gr8 where did u get it from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. local market, it was a shop with lots of decorative stuff.. I spotted these colorful babies and got them without any second thought

      Delete
  8. Aww I have exactly the same organizers but each of them have five drawers. Perfect for storing makeup. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow best ever, perfect to store all stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

thanx for leaving sweet comments (。◕‿◕。)