Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers 1st Ever Secret Swap

HI pretties..

Pakistani Beauty Blogger Community  is well know among all Pakistani bloggers and for those who may not know let me tell you that this is a community of all beauty bloggers of Pakistan whether they are living in Pakistan or not, if you are a Pakistani blogger you are a part of it just sendan email to  the lovely administrators (Sarah and Sana) with your blog link and details and you will be welcomed by them soon..


Pakistan beauty blogger community had a fun activity of secret swap in which they decided a certain amount for the swap and those bloggers who wanted to participate has to be filled up a form, I filled a form in which mostly my makeup preferences and skin issues were asked.. every body did the same with their likes nd dislikes.. Then they give each blogger a name of other blogger and we sent them some gifts of certain amount keeping our name secret.. check the album where all  gifts are shown with names..

I sent my swap gifts to <3 Anila farrukh check her post about secret swap here

I still dont know who was my swap partner but i am loving each and every thing sent by her.. once i get her name i will add in this post inshaAllah..

(update) hey I got my partner name she is Hina Mohammad....check her blog cosmetique blog
 A big THANK YOU to you <3 SWEETIE PIE..



let me show you what I got from her with lots of love 






 hope we have some more fun activities via PBBC in future 
hey plz share you secret swap post in comments so i may check all


see yaa 
^_^

15 comments:

  1. Box of goodies! Love it! <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sahar ! Lovely gifts and great blog. Conrgates. Sahar can I know the email address of Pakistani Beauty Bloggres Community Admin ? I couldnt find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am glad u liked the things sweetie <3 looking forward to more activities like dis.. Really enjoyed it

    P.s my last name is mohammad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun swap looks very tempting , i am just starting out fresh in blogging world
    http://wardrobeofstylefashionista.blogspot.com
    If u like my blog i would love you to join and give ur valuable feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.lmf.com.pk
    LMF Free Classified is an online Pakistan Free Classified website.You can post free classified ad with out registration on LMF and buy and sale everything through LMF. LMF provides online classified jobs , as well as newspaper Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gift packs indeed! What if you can these at lower prices with the help of discount coupons. :) you may want to try this: coupon=50%

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. niceeeeeeeeee

    http://forum.aansoo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Collection at your blog, i always choose to read your post first, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey nice gifts find this products at lowest price in pakistan. Online Shopping Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  11. One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth half-a-hundred half-finished tasks.

    very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

    Social Media Marketing in Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post

    Papa, i want to go

    ReplyDelete

thanx for leaving sweet comments (。◕‿◕。)