Saturday, 6 April 2013

swap with fellow blogger

hi girls!

few days before me and my fellow blogger "Faby khan" swap some makeup goods,
do check her blog please
 beautifullflavya blog

she picked some items from my previous sale album (you can check details here) and I picked some items of same amount from her facebook sale album (you can check details here)

she picked loreal foundation, rivaj stippling brush, luscious compact powder, elf cover stick, from my sale album and I simply choose two bundles of her sale album bundle 4 and bundle 5

lets see what i got,
she packed every thing beautifully in a wrapper full of love <3

 she packed every thing beautifully in a wrapper full of love <3






Faby sent me this cute bubble as a gift 

lots of love dear



simply am loving every thing i got...stay tuned for reviews and swatches...
see yaa
^_^

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes some lippies are really impressive

      Delete
  2. wowww really nice swap sahar.... plz write about the blusher and lippy shades color details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure sab every thingfor you dear..

      and welcome on my place

      Delete
  3. How lovely! You got some great goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you Saher!

    Great job you're doing as well.

    http://saadiashaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely goodies!!
    Want to follow each other?

    Mahnoor's haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. so sweet of you to visit my place :)

      Delete
  7. That is such a fantastic idea.. loved the stuffs

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahh..lucky you both :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely Swap . Enjoy your treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! beautiful gifts!! Cant wait for the reviews!!
    Plus lovely blog!!
    Do follow me at http://makeupbeewithcrazyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appi your Collection is Awso_om....:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great swap! I have a blog and I recently posted about my Essie nail polish collection, if you want to take a look.x
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey girl
    idk if you remember me
    i started following in 2011 and then went mia till now im back and trying to get into the swing of things id love if youd continue to read my new posts comming soon and i hope to hear from you

    xoxo
    beautybehaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pakistan Free Classified website.You can post free classified ad with out registration on LMF and buy and sale everything through LMF. LMF provides online classified jobs , as well as newspaper Jobs
    http://www.lmf.com.pk

    ReplyDelete

thanx for leaving sweet comments (。◕‿◕。)